Sunday, February 3, 2013

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!

Earlier today I realized something. For the first time in my life, I forgot about Groundhog Day, which happens to be one of my absolute favorite holidays. I was too busy spending my day in Burlington with fellow blogger Alex Byrne. Apparently, we will have an early spring, so I better pick up some skis and hit the slopes soon!




Why is Groundhog Day a favorite holiday of mine, you ask? I don't really know. When I was younger, I think I held the groundhog to the same caliber of Santa Clause. I thought it was some magical creature that was sure to give me an accurate prediction of the spring. Instead of celebrating Groundhog Day, Alex and I went to Essex Cinemas with our friends and saw Warm Bodies after a day of (attempted) shopping, which was pretty awesome if you're into the whole zombie-falls-in-love-with-human kind of thing. Spoiler alert!

Hope you've all had a great weekend! I know I am definitely relaxed and ready for the new week!

1 comment:

  1. Loved Warm Bodies! Favorite moment: "Say something human." "Nailed it."

    ReplyDelete